Blushberry Botanicals – Cream Deodorant – Pink Grapefruit & Neroli
A natural cream deodorant in a refreshing scent of citrus and floral scent of pink grapefruit and neroli. Using the finest natural ingredients this cream deodorant is handmade in small batches in Scotland. Also, using organic ingredients where possible, this deodorant is 62% organic.
This deodorant absorbs and neutralises odours safely and effectively without the use of aluminium or other harmful chemicals. It is not an antiperspirant, therefore it does not prevent sweating which is essential for removing toxins.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Made from highest quality natural & organic ingredients
- Safety assessed & approved by a cosmetic chemist
- Compliant with current EU cosmetic safety regulations
- Handmade in Scotland
- Developed to harness the therapeutic properties of plants
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable tins
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Palm oil
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- NO Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- NO EDTA
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*
- Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Calamine Powder
- Maranta Arundinacea (arrowroot) powder*
- Simmondsia Chinensis seed cera (jojoba wax)
- Citrus Paradisi (pink grapefruit) oil
- Citrus Aurantium (neroli) flower oil (essential oils contain Citral, Limonene, linalool).
* Organic ingredients (62% organic)
ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT FROM A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCTS CONTAINING ESSENTIAL OILS WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.
DUE TO VARIATIONS IN NATURAL INGREDIENTS, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BATCHES OF OUR PRODUCTS – THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil will leave your underarms soft and moisturised.
- Coconut Oil cools, nourishes and detoxifies. Also, it soothes and moisturises the skin and has antibacterial properties.
- Bicarbonate of Soda, Arrowroot and Calamine absorb and neutralise odours. They also have antiseptic and antibacterial properties which get rid of the bacteria on the skin which break down sweat causing unpleasant odours.
- Refreshing citrus Pink Grapefruit essential oil has antibacterial properties and Neroli has a delicate floral fragrance.
- Remove a small amount of Blushberry Botanicals – Cream Deodorant – Pink Grapefruit & Neroli from the tin using a spatula or your fingers.
- Apply to clean dry underarms and massage into the skin, a little goes a long way!
- We recommend that you do not use it on broken, irritated skin or immediately after shaving.
- For external use only. In the unlikely event that you are allergic to this product, discontinue use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & use within 6 months of opening.
- Blushberry Botanicals care about our planet so they try to keep packaging to a minimum and avoid plastics where possible.
- Their deodorant comes in an aluminium tin so there’s no product wasted like you get with plastic stick deodorants.
- When you have finished your deodorant, the handy tin can be washed out & re-used or recycled.
- This deodorant is available in a travel/trial 17g and a full size 70g aluminium tin.
- Check out this blog to find out Why you should use a Natural Deodorant. It also explains about making the transition if you’ve not used a natural deodorant before.