Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Hawaiian Haven 20ml
Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Hawaiian Haven 20ml. The oils in this 100% natural body butter were slowly macerated with organic Redbush. Also includes essential oils of Ylang-Ylang, Lavender, Geranium and Neroli. Made with eight quality oils and butter that were then whipped to give you a body butter that melts in your skin leaving it noticeably softer and hydrated. Eden Days Body have carefully selected an essential oil blend that smells exotic and nourishing for your skin.
Also available in a 150ml tin.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable Formulation
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Recyclable and reusable packaging
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Silicone
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
- Cocos Nucifera & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Butter)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E – Natural Non-GMO)
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil
- Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil
- Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Redbush)*
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Hydrxycitronellal, Isoeugenol (occurring naturally in essential oils)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (64% organic)
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- The high levels of flavonoids in rooibos help in preventing skin disorders such as eczema and acne.
- It also has surprising anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic properties. This fights a variety of bacterial infections on the skin and is also preventative in it occurring again.
Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil:
- This essential oil has been proven to help regulate the production of sebum, protecting your skin from drying out and maintaining skin moisture. This makes it a great essential oil to nourish and moisture your skin.
- Ylang-Ylang oil also has antimicrobial properties that can help reduce skin irritation and redness.
Geranium Essential Oil:
- It has the ability to tighten the skin and slows down the effects of aging. Its strong cicatrising properties can help fade the scars and marks on the skin.
- As with Lavender essential oil, it promotes the circulation of blood under the skin.
- Traditionally Geranium essential oil has been used to get rid of scars from acne, surgery, stretch marks etc
Neroli Essential Oil:
- This oil has traditionally been used to diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks and broken capillaries. Its ability to stimulate cell growth and cellular activity helps it to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- When applied topically, Neroli oil helps to preserve moisture and has a smoothing effect on the skin.
Lavender Essential Oil:
- It is a great oil for your skin! It is antiseptic and anti-fungal which helps to reduce scarring and speeds healing.
- This oil is also an anti-inflammatory and circulatory stimulant increasing blood flow to the skin cells. This brings more nutrients & oxygen to the skin, which is essential for healthier cells and benefits more frequent cell turnover.
- It reduces redness and blotchiness improving the skins appearance.
- Use a small about of butter all over the body. A little goes a long way!
- Eden Days Body – Soap – Hawaiian Haven is made with the same pure essential oil blend and is great for layering the scent.
- Store in a dry place away from heat sources. This butter may become very soft when exposed to heat.
- This body butter comes in an aluminium tin that can be reused or recycled.