Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Jiggle Wiggle 150ml
Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Jiggle Wiggle 150ml. The oils in this 100% natural body butter were slowly macerated with Aloe Vera and organic Redbush. Also includes essential oils from Cypress, Geranium, Grapefruit and Rosemary. Made with eight quality oils and butter that were then whipped to give you a body butter that melts in your skin leaving it noticeably softer and hydrated. Eden Days Body have carefully selected an essential oil blend that has a really lovely fragrance and is great for tackling the jiggle in your wiggle to promote firmer skin.
Please note: We would advise you to ask your midwife if the use of Rosemary essential oil in a wash-off product is safe if you are pregnant.
Also available in a small 20ml sample size tin.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable Formulation
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Recyclable and reusable packaging
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Silicone
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
- Cocos Nucifera & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Butter)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E – Natural Non-GMO)
- Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil
- Citrus Racemosa (Grapefruit) Oil
- Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Redbush)*
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral (occurring naturally in essential oils)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (64% organic)
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- The high levels of flavonoids in rooibos help in preventing skin disorders such as eczema and acne.
- It also has surprising anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic properties. This fights a variety of bacterial infections on the skin and is also preventative in it occurring again.
Grapefruit Essential Oil:
- It has excellent cleansing, toning and detoxifying properties. Abundant in antioxidants, grapefruit fights free radicals, promotes collagen production and can improve skins elasticity.
- It tightens and tones, improving a dull complexion and reducing the appearance of large pores.
- Also proven to be useful in combating cellulite as it is known to reduce water retention as well as tightening up puffy skin.
Cypress Essential Oil:
- Cypress essential oil increases blood circulation when topically applied. It is therefore great for treating varicose veins, cellulite and any other poor circulation.
- As a diuretic, it balances fluid levels in the body’s tissues removing excess salt and water that can lead to fluid retention. This also helps move toxins out of the body.
Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Rosemary helps firm and tone skin by stimulating circulation in the lymphatic system. It increases blood circulation and flow to the areas where it is applied, reducing puffiness and swelling.
- It also contains many nutrients that the skin needs and has a high number of antioxidants.
Geranium Essential Oil:
- It has the ability to tighten the skin and slows down the effects of aging. Its strong cicatrising properties can help fade the scars and marks on the skin.
- As with Lavender essential oil, it promotes the circulation of blood under the skin.
- Traditionally Geranium essential oil has been used to get rid of scars from acne, surgery, stretch marks etc
- Use a small about of butter all over the body. A little goes a long way!
- Eden Days Body – Soap – Jiggle Wiggle is made with the same pure essential oil blend and is great for layering the scent.
- Store in a dry place away from heat sources. This butter may become very soft when exposed to heat.
- This body butter comes in an aluminium tin that can be reused or recycled.