Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Mamma Mia 20ml
Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Mamma Mia 20ml. The oils in this 100% natural body butter were slowly macerated with organic Redbush and Aloe Vera. Also includes the essential oils of Neroli, Geranium, Lavender and Sweet Orange. Made with eight quality oils and butter that were then whipped to give you a body butter that melts in your skin leaving it noticeably softer and hydrated. Eden Days Body have carefully selected an essential oil blend that is safe for expecting women and has been traditionally used to help stimulate skin cell growth and reduce scars. It also contributes to this butters wonderful scent.
Please note: Considered safe for pregnant women past their 1st trimester.
Also available in a 150ml tin.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable Formulation
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Recyclable and reusable packaging
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Silicone
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
- Cocos Nucifera Oil & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Butter)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E – Natural Non-GMO)
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil
- Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil
- Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Redbush)*
- Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil
- Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal (occurring naturally in essential oils)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (64% organic)
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- The high levels of flavonoids in rooibos help in preventing skin disorders such as eczema and acne.
- It also has surprising anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic properties. This fights a variety of bacterial infections on the skin and is also preventative in it occurring again.
Neroli Essential Oil:
- This oil has traditionally been used to diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks and broken capillaries. Its ability to stimulate cell growth and cellular activity helps it to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- When applied topically, Neroli oil helps to preserve moisture and has a smoothing effect on the skin.
Geranium Essential Oil:
- It has the ability to tighten the skin and slows down the effects of aging. Its strong cicatrising properties can help fade the scars and marks on the skin.
- As with Lavender essential oil, it promotes the circulation of blood under the skin.
- Traditionally Geranium essential oil has been used to get rid of scars from acne, surgery, stretch marks etc
Lavender Essential Oil:
- It is a great oil for your skin! It is antiseptic and anti-fungal which helps to reduce scarring and speeds healing.
- This oil is also an anti-inflammatory and circulatory stimulant increasing blood flow to the skin cells. This brings more nutrients & oxygen to the skin, which is essential for healthier cells and benefits more frequent cell turnover.
- It reduces redness and blotchiness improving the skins appearance.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil:
- It has been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C and enhance collagen production.
- It also improves the flow of blood to the skin, boosting circulation.
- It has the ability to ease inflammation with its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. As an antioxidant, it helps lower the signs of premature aging.
- Use a small about of butter all over the body. A little goes a long way!
- Store in a dry place away from heat sources. This butter may become very soft when exposed to heat.
- This body butter comes in an aluminium tin that can be reused or recycled.