Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Rooibos Rush 150ml
Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Rooibos Rush 150ml. The oils in this 100% natural body butter were slowly macerated with organic Redbush and Aloe Vera. Also includes the essential oils of Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Grapefruit and Eucalyptus. Made with eight quality oils and butter that were then whipped to give you a body butter that melts in your skin leaving it noticeably softer and hydrated. Eden Days Body have carefully selected an essential oil blend that has been traditionally used to tighten and tone the skin, as well as address skin conditions. It also contributes to this butter’s unique fresh scent.
This is a very versatile body butter that is excellent for everyday use, regardless of skin type. It is excellent as a make-up remover, doubles up as a hand and foot balm, soothes itchy skin and takes the sting out of insect bites.
Please note: Considered safe for pregnant women past their 1st trimester, but there have been discussions about the use of eucalyptus essential oil whilst pregnant. Please discuss it with your doctor or midwife.
Also available in a small 20ml sample size tin.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable Formulation
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Recyclable and reusable packaging
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Silicone
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
- Cocos Nucifera & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Butter)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E – Natural Non-GMO)
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
- Citrus Racemosa (Grapefruit) Oil
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil
- Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Redbush)*
- Limonene, Linalool, Citral (occurring naturally in essential oils)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (64% organic)
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- The high levels of flavonoids in rooibos help in preventing skin disorders such as eczema and acne.
- It also has surprising anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic properties. This fights a variety of bacterial infections on the skin and is also preventative in it occurring again.
Patchouli Essential Oil:
- The skincare abilities of Patchouli oil include soothing inflammation, fight water retention, breaking down cellulite, facilitate the faster healing of wounds by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
- This means it speeds up healing and helps prevent the appearance of blemishes, cuts, bruises and scars.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- The antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties of the oil reduce inflammation on the skin and aids in would healing from acne, psoriasis or eczema.
- Its antibacterial properties get rid of bacterial infection, preventing inflammation.
- As an antioxidant it protects the skin from environmental damage.
Grapefruit Essential Oil:
- It has excellent cleansing, toning and detoxifying properties. Abundant in antioxidants, grapefruit fights free radicals, promotes collagen production and can improve skins elasticity.
- It tightens and tones, improving a dull complexion and reducing the appearance of large pores.
- Also proven to be useful in combating cellulite as it is known to reduce water retention as well as tightening up puffy skin.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil:
- It has been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C and enhance collagen production.
- It also improves the flow of blood to the skin, boosting circulation.
- It has the ability to ease inflammation with its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. As an antioxidant, it helps lower the signs of premature aging.
- Use a small about of butter all over the body. A little goes a long way!
- Eden Days Body – Soap – Rooibos Rush is made with the same pure essential oil blend and is great for layering the scent.
- Store in a dry place away from heat sources. This butter may become very soft when exposed to heat.
- This body butter comes in an aluminium tin that can be reused or recycled.