Eden Days Body – Dry Shampoo – Deep Daizy for Dark Hair
Eden Days Body – Dry Shampoo – Deep Daizy for Dark Hair. This organic dry shampoo for dark hair saves your scalp from harsh chemicals, adds nutrients to your hair and scalp. It is 100% natural and very effective. It soaks up excess oil between washes to give you more days without a hair wash. It also gives clean hair a lot of body.
This dry shampoo is available with or without a brush. It is a Mini Kabuki Brush from Flawless Professional Vegan Beauty. It measures 6cm but is a lovely soft brush and the perfect companion for your Eden Days Body Dry Shampoo.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable Formulation
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Recyclable and reusable packaging
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Silicone
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Maranta Arundinacea (Arrow) Root Powder*
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Powder
- Raw Theobroma Cacao Powder*
- Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Powder (Redbush)*
*Certified Organic Ingredients (94% organic)
Please note: Contains an ingredient packed in a premise that handles nuts (including peanuts).
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- The arrowroot is light, organic and loaded with nutrients. Unlike corn starch, it is not GMO and harvested from the tubers of its plant without the harsh chemicals or high heat.
- The raw organic cacao powder contains fats, proteins, tannins, vitamins and minerals, organic aids – that is all that is needed for the nutrition of the scalp and hair follicles, as well as to improve the hair structure.
- Orange peels are packed with vitamin C and antioxidants which makes it act like a natural conditioner. It is believed to add shine and bounce to hair and great for your scalp and dandruff treatment.
- Rooibos tea has been shown to help increase hair growth, prevent hair loss and add brilliant shine. It also contains a rarer alpha hydroxy acid, its antioxidant properties protect hair follicles from damage.
- Dip a brush into the powder & tap the side of the brush on the side of the container to shake off excess powder.
- Dab the brush on your roots, “painting” the dry shampoo along the greasy sections of your hair where needed.
- Lightly rub the dry shampoo into your hair and scalp with your fingers.
- Leave on for a couple of minutes allowing it to absorb all oiliness.
- Brush any excess out then style as usual.
- Remember a little goes a long way!
- Keep contents dry and keep the lid closed between uses. Do not allow water into the packaging.
- This dry shampoo comes in an aluminium tin that can be reused or recycled.