Eden Days Body – Shampoo Bar – Fresh Tresses
Eden Days Body – Shampoo Bar – Fresh Tresses. Unlike commercial shampoos, these bars do not act as a detergent that strips your scalp, hair and skin from the natural oils it produces. Instead, the natural ingredients will gently clean the hair and condition it at the same time. The Fresh Tresses Shampoo Bar is formulated with 7 quality oils in addition to Rhassoul Clay, Sea Kelp and essential oils of Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Peppermint. It has been certified as both a shampoo bar and a body soap. Suitable for normal hair and flaky scalp.
Your hair may go through a detox period that could last anything from a week to two weeks if your hair still has build up from commercial shampoo.
Please note: Rosemary Essential oils should be avoided in large quantities during pregnancy. This shampoo bar contains less than 1% of Rosemary Essential Oil (according to regulatory requirements). We always recommend that you check with a medical professional or qualified aromatherapist if you are unsure.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable Formulation
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Recyclable/compostable Kraft Packaging
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Silicone
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Sodium Cocoate (Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil)*
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)*
- Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Unnrefined Cocoa Butter)*
- Glycerine (Vegetable)
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Grapeseedate (Grapeseed Oil)
- Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil)*
- Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil)
- Alpha Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)
- Montmorillonite (Rhassoul Clay)
- E.O Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus)
- E.O Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint)
- E.O Rosmarinus Officinallis Leaf Oil (Rosemary)
- E.O Fucus Vesiculosis Extract (Sea Kelp)
- Limonene, Linalool (occurring naturally in essential oils)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (50% organic) E.O – Essential Oil
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- This clay reduces dryness in the hair while removing toxins and product build up at the same time.
- It cleanses the hair leaving it soft and moisturised.
- Also good to help it to detangle while reducing flakiness.
- Kelp contains many of the essential nutrients to ensure hair growth. On top of having iodine, iron, sodium, phosphorus and calcium contents, it also has a variety of vitamins including A, B1, B2, C, D and E.
- It also contains Iaminaria Angustata which is believed to thicken hair. It is this abundance of minerals that helps stimulate hair growth.
Rosemary Essential Oil:
- It is a true hair hero. It heals the hair follicles and increases hair growth. Really good in preventing future baldness.
- Its contribution to good scalp health is due to its ability to improve the circulation of blood in the scalp follicles. It can also help to strengthen hair so it’s not dry or brittle.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- It stimulates the hair follicles and improves hair health. Improving the shine, thickness and overall health of your hair.
- It also provides relief from an itchy scalp.
Peppermint Essential Oil:
- It can help stimulate hair growth because of its ability to increase blood circulation around the scalp.
- It is a powerhouse of nutrients and minerals and great for treating flaky scalp.
- Natural soap loves to breathe! Leave it to dry in a soap dish with good drainage, do not leave it in a puddle of water.
- Try using a natural Dry Shampoo between washes.
- This shampoo bar comes in a Kraft Compostable Box