Eden Days Body – Soap – Hawaiian Haven
Eden Days Body – Soap – Hawaiian Haven. This is a 100% natural soap is infused with organic Green Tea. Also, essential oils of Ylang-Ylang, Neroli, Lavender and Geranium. It is made using the traditional cold pressed soap making method and seven quality oils and butters. Eden Days Body have carefully selected an essential oil blend that smells exotic and is nourishing for your skin.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable Formulation
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Recyclable/compostable Kraft Packaging
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Silicone
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Sodium Cocoate (Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil)*
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)*
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Unrefined Shea Butter)*
- Sodium Sweet Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Glycerine (Vegetable)
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil)*
- Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil)
- Avena Sativa Kernel Four (Colloidal Oatmeal)*
- Alpha Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)
- E.O Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)
- E.O Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang)
- E.O Citrus Aurantium (Neroli)
- E.O Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)
- Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate (occurring naturally in essential oils)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (52% organic) E.O – Essential Oil
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Applied topically, green tea is packed with benefits for your skin. It is rich in many antioxidants and flavonoids which helps with cell regeneration. In particular EGCG, a catechin that can reactivate cells and reduce irritation, redness and swelling.
- The polyphenols in the tea give it strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil:
- This essential oil has been proven to help regulate the production of sebum, protecting your skin from drying out and maintaining skin moisture. This makes it a great essential oil to nourish and moisture your skin.
- Ylang-Ylang oil also has antimicrobial properties that can help reduce skin irritation and redness.
Geranium Essential Oil:
- It has the ability to tighten the skin and slows down the effects of aging. Its strong cicatrising properties can help fade the scars and marks on the skin.
- As with Lavender essential oil, it promotes the circulation of blood under the skin.
- Traditionally Geranium essential oil has been used to get rid of scars from acne, surgery, stretch marks etc
Neroli Essential Oil:
- This oil has traditionally been used to diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks and broken capillaries. Its ability to stimulate cell growth and cellular activity helps it to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- When applied topically, Neroli oil helps to preserve moisture and has a smoothing effect on the skin.
Lavender Essential Oil:
- It is a great oil for your skin! It is antiseptic and anti-fungal which helps to reduce scarring and speeds healing.
- This oil is also an anti-inflammatory and circulatory stimulant increasing blood flow to the skin cells. This brings more nutrients & oxygen to the skin, which is essential for healthier cells and benefits more frequent cell turnover.
- It reduces redness and blotchiness improving the skins appearance.
- Using a natural sponge, cloth or loofah will make your soap bar last longer.
- You can also try it with a Soap Bag
- Natural soap loves to breathe! Leave it to dry in a soap dish with good drainage, do not leave it in a puddle of water.
- Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Hawaiian Haven 150ml is made with the same pure essential oil blend and is great for layering the scent.
- This soap bar comes in a Kraft Compostable Box