Eden Days Body – Soap – Jiggle Wiggle
Eden Days Body – Soap – Jiggle Wiggle. This is a 100% natural soap is infused with organic Green Tea. Also, essential oils of Grapefruit, Cypress, Rosemary and Geranium. It is made using the traditional cold pressed soap making method and seven quality oils and butters. Eden Days Body have carefully selected an essential oil blend that has a really lovely fragrance and is great for tackling the jiggle in your wiggle to promote firmer skin.
Please note: We would advise you to ask your midwife if the use of Rosemary essential oil in a wash-off product is safe if you are pregnant.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable Formulation
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Recyclable/compostable Kraft Packaging
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Silicone
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Sodium Cocoate (Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil)*
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)*
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Unrefined Shea Butter)*
- Sodium Sweet Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Glycerine (Vegetable)
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil)*
- Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil)
- Avena Sativa Kernel Four (Colloidal Oatmeal)*
- Alpha Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)
- E.O Citrus Racemosa (Grapefruit) Oil
- E.O Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress)
- E.O Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)
- E.O Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)*
- Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, (occurring naturally in essential oils)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (52% organic) E.O – Essential Oil
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Applied topically, green tea is packed with benefits for your skin. It is rich in many antioxidants and flavonoids which helps with cell regeneration. In particular EGCG, a catechin that can reactivate cells and reduce irritation, redness and swelling.
- The polyphenols in the tea give it strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Grapefruit Essential Oil:
- It has excellent cleansing, toning and detoxifying properties. Abundant in antioxidants, grapefruit fights free radicals, promotes collagen production and can improve skins elasticity.
- It tightens and tones, improving a dull complexion and reducing the appearance of large pores.
- Also proven to be useful in combating cellulite as it is known to reduce water retention as well as tightening up puffy skin.
Cypress Essential Oil:
- Cypress essential oil increases blood circulation when topically applied. It is therefore great for treating varicose veins, cellulite and any other poor circulation.
- As a diuretic, it balances fluid levels in the body’s tissues removing excess salt and water that can lead to fluid retention. This also helps move toxins out of the body.
Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Rosemary helps firm and tone skin by stimulating circulation in the lymphatic system. It increases blood circulation and flow to the areas where it is applied, reducing puffiness and swelling.
- It also contains many nutrients that the skin needs and has a high number of antioxidants.
Geranium Essential Oil:
- It has the ability to tighten the skin and slows down the effects of aging. Its strong cicatrising properties can help fade the scars and marks on the skin.
- As with Lavender essential oil, it promotes the circulation of blood under the skin.
- Traditionally Geranium essential oil has been used to get rid of scars from acne, surgery, stretch marks etc
- Using a natural sponge, cloth or loofah will make your soap bar last longer.
- You can also try it with a Soap Bag
- Natural soap loves to breathe! Leave it to dry in a soap dish with good drainage, do not leave it in a puddle of water.
- Apply Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Jiggle Wiggle 150ml after your bath or shower.
- This soap bar comes in a Kraft Compostable Box