Eden Days Body – Soap – Mamma Mia
Eden Days Body – Soap – Mamma Mia. This is a 100% natural soap is infused with organic Redbush. Also, essential oils of Neroli, Geranium, Sweet Orange and Lavender. It is made using the traditional cold pressed soap making method and seven quality oils and butters. Eden Days Body have carefully selected an essential oil blend that is safe for expecting women and has traditionally been used to help stimulate skin cells growth and reduce scars. It also contributes to this soaps wonderful scent.
Please note: Considered safe for pregnant women past their 1st trimester.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable Formulation
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Recyclable/compostable Kraft Packaging
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Silicone
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Sodium Cocoate (Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil)*
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)*
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Unrefined Shea Butter)*
- Sodium Sweet Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Glycerine (Vegetable)
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil)*
- Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil)
- Avena Sativa Kernel Four (Colloidal Oatmeal)*
- Alpha Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)
- E.O Citrus Aurantium (Neroli)
- E.O Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)
- E.O Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)
- E.O Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange)
- Aspalathus Linearis (Redbush)*
- Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol & Hydroxycitronellal (occurring naturally in essential oils)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (52% organic) E.O – Essential Oil
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- The high levels of flavonoids in rooibos help in preventing skin disorders such as eczema and acne.
- It also has surprising anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic properties. This fights a variety of bacterial infections on the skin and is also preventative in it occurring again.
Patchouli Essential Oil:
- The skincare abilities of Patchouli oil include soothing inflammation, fight water retention, breaking down cellulite, facilitate the faster healing of wounds by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
- This means it speeds up healing and helps prevent the appearance of blemishes, cuts, bruises and scars.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- The antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties of the oil reduce inflammation on the skin and aids in would healing from acne, psoriasis or eczema.
- Its antibacterial properties get rid of bacterial infection, preventing inflammation.
- As an antioxidant it protects the skin from environmental damage.
Grapefruit Essential Oil:
- It has excellent cleansing, toning and detoxifying properties. Abundant in antioxidants, grapefruit fights free radicals, promotes collagen production and can improve skins elasticity.
- It tightens and tones, improving a dull complexion and reducing the appearance of large pores.
- Also proven to be useful in combating cellulite as it is known to reduce water retention as well as tightening up puffy skin.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil:
- It has been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C and enhance collagen production.
- It also improves the flow of blood to the skin, boosting circulation.
- It has the ability to ease inflammation with its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. As an antioxidant, it helps lower the signs of premature aging.
- Using a natural sponge, cloth or loofah will make your soap bar last longer.
- You can also try it with a Soap Bag
- Natural soap loves to breathe! Leave it to dry in a soap dish with good drainage, do not leave it in a puddle of water.
- Eden Days Body – Body Butter – Mamma Mia 150ml is made with the same pure essential oil blend and is great for layering the scent.
- This soap bar comes in a Kraft Compostable Box