Green People – Organic Children – Scent Free Sun Lotion – SPF30
A scent-free, natural children’s sun cream with new formula that absorbs in seconds! Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- For children with sensitive skin
- Clean & reef-safe
- Offers 97% UVB protection (the rays that cause burning)
- High protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Easy-to-apply formula, suitable for sensitive skin & prickly heat
- New look, fully recyclable plant-based packaging
- Soothing and non-greasy
- Water repellent but non pore-clogging
- Contains 84% organic content
- Made in the UK
- NO Preservatives
- NO Parabens or Sulphates
- NO unnecessary chemicals
- NO fillers or petrochemicals
- AQUA (PURE WATER)
- ISOAMYL P-METHOXYCINNAMATE (NATURALLY OCCURRING UV-FILTER)
- OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*
- CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX)
- DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE
- ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] (MINERAL UV-FILTER)
- GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER)
- CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*
- ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*
- PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*
- LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM (EDELWEISS) LEAF EXTRACT*
- COMMIPHORA MYRRHA (MYRRH) OIL^
- ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*
- CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER)
- SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER)
- SODIUM BENZOATE
- SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE
- STEARIC ACID
- CITRIC ACID
- CALCIUM GLUCONATE
- POTASSIUM SORBATE
- PHYTIC ACID
*84.6% CERTIFIED ORGANIC AGRICULTURAL INGREDIENTS ^FAIRLY TRADED (PERIOD AFTER OPENING 6M)
Due to the high level of plant derived ingredients and the complex nature of the UV filters used in our sun creams, they are prone to colour change during storage. This is entirely normal and whilst they are a creamy-white colour when first manufactured, they can develop a darker, tan shade over time. The rate at which this colour change takes place can be influenced by storage conditions, with warmer temperatures accelerating the process. This change in colour does not affect the UV protection offered by the sun creams.
- Pour 30ml sunscreen into your cupped palm then apply to body 20 minutes before exposure to sun.
- Reapply every 2 to 4 hours depending on the intensity of sunlight.
- Always reapply after swimming.
- To soothe the skin after sun exposure try the Green People – Organic Children – Aloe Vera Lotion & After Sun
- Ethical responsibility is at the heart of what Green People do. They are proud to present this reef-safe sun cream in fully recyclable, renewable sugar cane packaging.
- Farmed on sustainable land, this plant-based packaging is completely carbon-neutral.
- Green People sun creams are made with over 80% natural ingredient including a blend of safe, non-toxic filters which ensure that all Green People sun cream meets European UVA protection standards. Green People takes care to ensure that, unlike some chemical UV filters, our effective UV filters do not irritate the skin or harm the environment. However, in some instances the filters we use can stain some fabrics yellow. This staining is irreversible and, for this reason, we recommend that users take care when wearing white/ light fabrics over their sun cream and always allow the sun cream to soak into the skin before applying clothing.