Green People – Scent Free Sun Lotion – SPF30
Green People – Scent Free Sun Lotion is a natural SPF30 sun lotion suitable for all skin types. Containing Organic Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Edelweiss. Suitable for sensitive skin and those prone to prickly heat. Made with 84% certified organic ingredients.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Kind to very sensitive skin
- Clean & reef-safe
- Effective, broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Plant-based packaging, fully recyclable
- Handy smaller size, perfect for topping up on the go
- Easy-to-apply formula, suitable for sensitive skin & prickly heat
- Moisture retaining for a longer lasting tan
- Water repellent but non pore-clogging, allows your skin to breathe
- Rich in natural antioxidants to protect delicate skin
- 84% certified organic ingredients
- Made in the UK
- NO Preservatives
- NO Parabens or Sulphates
- NO unnecessary chemicals
- NO fillers or petrochemicals
- AQUA (PURE WATER)
- ISOAMYL P-METHOXYCINNAMATE (NATURALLY OCCURRING UV-FILTER)
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*
- OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*
- ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^
- CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX)
- DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] (MINERAL UV-FILTER)
- GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER)
- CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*
- ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*
- PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*
- CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*
- ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMALLOW) ROOT EXTRACT*
- CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*
- LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM (EDELWEISS) LEAF EXTRACT*
- COMMIPHORA MYRRHA (MYRRH) OIL^
- ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*
- CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER)
- SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER)
- SODIUM BENZOATE
- SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE
- STEARIC ACID
- CALCIUM GLUCONATE
- POTASSIUM SORBATE
- CITRIC ACID
- PHYTIC ACID
*84.8% CERTIFIED ORGANIC AGRICULTURAL INGREDIENTS ^FAIRLY TRADED (PERIOD AFTER OPENING 6M)
Due to the high level of plant derived ingredients and the complex nature of the UV filters used in our sun creams, they are prone to colour change during storage. This is entirely normal and whilst they are a creamy-white colour when first manufactured, they can develop a darker, tan shade over time. The rate at which this colour change takes place can be influenced by storage conditions, with warmer temperatures accelerating the process. This change in colour does not affect the UV protection offered by the sun creams.
- Pour a generous amount of sunscreen into your cupped palm then apply to body 20 minutes before exposure to sun.
- Reapply every 2 to 4 hours depending on the intensity of sunlight.
- Always reapply after swimming.
- To soothe the skin after sun exposure and to maintain your tan for longer, try the Green People Hydrating After Sun Lotion
- Ethical responsibility is at the heart of what Green People do. They are proud to present this reef-safe sun cream in fully recyclable, renewable sugar cane packaging.
- Farmed on sustainable land, this plant-based packaging is completely carbon-neutral.
- Green People sun creams are made with over 80% natural ingredient including a blend of safe, non-toxic filters which ensure that all Green People sun cream meets European UVA protection standards. Green People takes care to ensure that, unlike some chemical UV filters, our effective UV filters do not irritate the skin or harm the environment. However, in some instances the filters we use can stain some fabrics yellow. This staining is irreversible and, for this reason, we recommend that users take care when wearing white/ light fabrics over their sun cream and always allow the sun cream to soak into the skin before applying clothing.