Heavenly Organics – Body Butter – Lavender
Heavenly Organics – Body Butter – Lavender. These organic body butters are made with a blend of organic shea butter and organic extra virgin olive oil. Shea butter is the African treatment for skin conditions such as eczema, scarring sunburn, itching, insect bites & skin blemishes and this is the key and main ingredient in this body butter. The addition of organic extra virgin olive oil provides that luxurious softness to the butter that makes it so beautiful to apply to the skin. A final addition to this body butter is organic lavender oil. lavender is excellent for acne, scarring, soothing and calming itchy skin, or indeed skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is excellent on sunburnt skin and equally so for oily skin.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Extra Virgin Olea Euroopaea (Olive) Oil*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil
- Geraniol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Occurring Naturally in Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Olive oil contains at least four different types of antioxidant: vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytosterols and avenasterol to help maintain a healthy body. The antioxidants in olive oil work by neutralising damaging free radicals that can lead to skin aging and skin cancer. Chlorophyll is also present in olive oil – a photosynthetic pigment found in plants and algae – the life-giving part of the plant. It is an anti-aging substance that promotes the healing of skin conditions and wounds.
- Lavender Essential Oil is a naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil so works to soothe the skin whilst also helping to rid the skin of acne, spots and blemishes and heal within. This also renders lavender oil excellent for acne, scarring, soothing and calming itchy skin, or indeed skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is excellent on sunburnt skin and equally so for oily skin. It even acts as an insect repellent. The list of lavender’s benefits really does go on and it is not only good for the skin but mind and other ailments.
- Using clean hands, scoop a small amount of the cream out of the jar.
- Massage in to the skin where required.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Body Butter is packaged in a glass jar with an aluminium lid.