Heavenly Organics – Body Butter – Lemongrass
Heavenly Organics – Body Butter – Lemongrass. These thick and creamy organic body butters are made with a blend of organic shea butter and organic extra virgin olive oil. Shea butter is the African treatment for skin conditions such as eczema, scarring sunburn, itching, insect bites & skin blemishes and this is the key and main ingredient in this body butter. The addition of organic extra virgin olive oil provides that luxurious softness to the butter that makes it so beautiful to apply to the skin. A final addition to this body butter is lemongrass oil. This fresh and zesty oil gives a gentle citrusy aroma and has a vast array of benefits too. Lemongrass is antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory which renders it yet another healing and calming essential oil. Not only does this gentle and citrusy body butter smell divine, it will also deeply moisturise your body and help heal it in many ways.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Extra Virgin Olea Euroopaea (Olive) Oil*
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil
- Citral+, Eugenol+, Geraniol+, Citronellol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Occurring Naturally in Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Olive oil contains at least four different types of antioxidant: vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytosterols and avenasterol to help maintain a healthy body. The antioxidants in olive oil work by neutralising damaging free radicals that can lead to skin aging and skin cancer. Chlorophyll is also present in olive oil – a photosynthetic pigment found in plants and algae – the life-giving part of the plant. It is an anti-aging substance that promotes the healing of skin conditions and wounds.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil comes from the tall grass that grows in tropical climates is added to this body butter blend to create something quite wonderful. Lemongrass is a popular ingredient for massages due to its anti-inflammatory properties but also because of containing eugenol which is known to have similar effects as aspirin. It can be used to help relieve headaches and migraines as well as muscle and stomach aches. Furthermore, lemongrass is an anti-oxidant which can help fight the free radicals that can wreak havoc on our bodies. It even has antidepressant qualities. Lemongrass is frequently used as natural insect repellent and makes this body butter an excellent holiday companion.
- Using clean hands, scoop a small amount of the cream out of the jar.
- Massage in to the skin where required.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Body Butter is packaged in a glass jar with an aluminium lid.