Heavenly Organics – Clay Facial Cleanser – Orange & Grapefruit
Heavenly Organics – Clay Facial Cleanser – Orange & Grapefruit. This uplifting and boosting zesty clay cleanser is gentle on your skin but effective on cleansing dirt and daily grime away. It feels soft and creamy to use and will leave your skin feeling soft and cleansed too. Made with a simple yet highly effective blend of kaolin clay, sunflower seed oil and orange & grapefruit essential oils. Using the hot cloth cleansing method, you simply apply to the face and rinse off with a hot wet face cloth and polish off the cleanser, leaving your skin feeling beautifully soft and cleansed. Suitable for normal to oily skin types and for daily use.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Kaolin (White Clay)
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Essential Oil*
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Essential Oil*
- Citral+, Citronellol+, Geraniol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Kaolin clay is a mineral rich, light clay and extremely soft in texture. Kaolin gets its name due to the clay first being taken from the hills in Gaoling, China. Kaolin can come in slightly different shades of white – sometimes pink or greenish but the whiter the clay, the purer it is. With its neutral Ph, kaolin does not dry your skin out. However it still has powerful and beneficial properties with its ability to gently extract impurities making it ideal for tackling spots and acne and also removing excess oil from the skin. Not only does this soft clay cleanse the skin without irritation, it also soothes inflammation.
- Sunflower Seed Oil is non-comedogenic and therefore does not clog the pores (which can create break-outs). Anti-oxidant rich sunflower seed oil helps neutralise free radicals which can damage our skin cells. Helping promote cell regeneration, this wonder oil is anti-inflammatory and is therefore ideal for many a skin condition where the skin becomes inflamed. The vitamin E that is naturally abundant in sunflower seed oil helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and is therefore considered anti-aging. This light and golden oil is also high in vitamin A which is a natural anti-oxidant and like vitamin E helps regenerate the skin cells.
- Orange Essential Oil boosts the mood and is an anti-depressant and even an aphrodisiac. It is excellent for the skin with its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties making it ideal for acne, dermatitis and uncomfortable skin conditions. It even aids the reduction of dark spots, thanks to the vitamin C content. Orange essential oil promotes circulation whilst simultaneously reducing enlarged pores and firming the skin.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil is mentally uplifting & a stimulating citrus oil that is anti-oxidant, antiseptic and anti-microbial which makes it perfect for cleansing the skin. With its anti-viral properties, it boosts the lymphatic system so can help with freeing the body of toxins. Oily skin can benefit from grapefruit as it helps reduce the overproduction of sebum. Excess sebum is oily skin. By aiding the skin to regenerate, grapefruit can help maintain youthful and glowing skin.
- Using clean fingertips, apply cleanser to your face and massage over the skin in upward circular motions.
- Run a face cloth under comfortably hot water and wring out the excess water.
- Place the cloth over your face to open your pores.
- Use the cloth to lightly polish off the cleanser in circular motions.
- Store in a cool, dark place with lid firmly closed. (Heat will spoil this cleanser).
- This Clay Facial Cleanser is packaged in an aluminium tin.