Heavenly Organics – Eye & Face Cream – Lavender
Heavenly Organics – Eye & Face Cream – Lavender. This is a gentle and soothing yet deeply moisturising cream that is gentle enough for around the eyes. The face is delicate and also the most exposed part of the body. So, Heavenly Organics thoughtfully created an Eye & Face Cream that is rich, moisturising, gentle and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). Containing blends of fair trade and organic shea butter with organic jojoba, sunflower seed oil and lavender essential oil, this little jar of goodness goes a long way with only a pea sized amount per application required.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil
- Geraniol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids which are essential components of the skin’s barrier. This barrier protects on the skin’s surface and combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of the vitamin E, allows the skin to heal and regenerate its cells. It also acts as a humectant, meaning it works to retain moisture in the skin. Rich in antioxidants and with high anti-bacterial properties, jojoba oil is excellent in promoting skin health and combatting the ageing process and of course fighting skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Sunflower Seed Oil is non-comedogenic and therefore does not clog the pores (which can create break-outs). Anti-oxidant rich sunflower seed oil helps neutralise free radicals which can damage our skin cells. Helping promote cell regeneration, this wonder oil is anti-inflammatory and is therefore ideal for many a skin condition where the skin becomes inflamed. The vitamin E that is naturally abundant in sunflower seed oil helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and is therefore considered anti-aging. This light and golden oil is also high in vitamin A which is a natural anti-oxidant and like vitamin E helps regenerate the skin cells.
- Lavender Essential Oil is a naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil so works to soothe the skin whilst also helping to rid the skin of acne, spots and blemishes and heal within. This also renders lavender oil excellent for acne, scarring, soothing and calming itchy skin, or indeed skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is excellent on sunburnt skin and equally so for oily skin. It even acts as an insect repellent.
- Using clean fingertips, apply a small amount of the cream to the face and eye area.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Massage in.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Eye & Face Cream is packaged in a glass jar with an aluminium lid.