Heavenly Organics – Eye & Face Cream – Rose Geranium
Heavenly Organics – Eye & Face Cream – Rose Geranium. This soothing and nourishing cream has a gentle rose aroma, your skin will feel hydrated, moisturised and divine. Delicate enough for around the eyes yet rich enough for the whole face too. The face is delicate and also the most exposed part of the body. So, Heavenly Organics thoughtfully created an Eye & Face Cream that is rich, moisturising, gentle and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). Containing blends of fair trade and organic shea butter with organic jojoba, sunflower seed oil and rose geranium essential oil, this little jar of goodness goes a long way with only a pea sized amount per application required.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Pelargonium Gravolens (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil
- Citral+, Citronellol+, Geraniol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids which are essential components of the skin’s barrier. This barrier protects on the skin’s surface and combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of the vitamin E, allows the skin to heal and regenerate its cells. It also acts as a humectant, meaning it works to retain moisture in the skin. Rich in antioxidants and with high anti-bacterial properties, jojoba oil is excellent in promoting skin health and combatting the ageing process and of course fighting skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Sunflower Seed Oil is non-comedogenic and therefore does not clog the pores (which can create break-outs). Anti-oxidant rich sunflower seed oil helps neutralise free radicals which can damage our skin cells. Helping promote cell regeneration, this wonder oil is anti-inflammatory and is therefore ideal for many a skin condition where the skin becomes inflamed. The vitamin E that is naturally abundant in sunflower seed oil helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and is therefore considered anti-aging. This light and golden oil is also high in vitamin A which is a natural anti-oxidant and like vitamin E helps regenerate the skin cells.
- Rose Geranium Oil can help reduce enlarged pores. It is a balancing oil so can do wonders for balancing out uneven skin tone. Being anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-fungal anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-septic it is incredible with treating acne, blemishes and spots. Due to its antiviral and antifungal components, rose geranium oil helps strengthen the immune system and can help maintain general well being by eliminating infections. The balancing and anti-inflammatory qualities of this oil make it excellent for helping with rosacea and general soothing and calming of the skin. Rose Geranium also has benefits for the mind too. It is known to help boost mood, uplift and help fight depression.
- Using clean fingertips, apply a small amount of the cream to the face and eye area.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Massage in.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Eye & Face Cream is packaged in a glass jar with an aluminium lid.