Heavenly Organics – Eye & Face Cream – Unscented
Heavenly Organics – Eye & Face Cream – Unscented. This is a gentle and soothing cream is perfect for people with sensitive skin as it contains no essential oils. The face is delicate and also the most exposed part of the body. So, Heavenly Organics thoughtfully created an Eye & Face Cream that is rich, moisturising, gentle and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). Containing blends of fair trade and organic shea butter with organic jojoba and sunflower seed oil. So with this carefully considered blend of three ingredients, this cream is rich, soothing, intensively moisturising, delicate and ideal for those with sensitivities to essential oils. This little jar of goodness goes a long way with only a pea sized amount per application required.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids which are essential components of the skin’s barrier. This barrier protects on the skin’s surface and combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of the vitamin E, allows the skin to heal and regenerate its cells. It also acts as a humectant, meaning it works to retain moisture in the skin. Rich in antioxidants and with high anti-bacterial properties, jojoba oil is excellent in promoting skin health and combatting the ageing process and of course fighting skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Sunflower Seed Oil is non-comedogenic and therefore does not clog the pores (which can create break-outs). Anti-oxidant rich sunflower seed oil helps neutralise free radicals which can damage our skin cells. Helping promote cell regeneration, this wonder oil is anti-inflammatory and is therefore ideal for many a skin condition where the skin becomes inflamed. The vitamin E that is naturally abundant in sunflower seed oil helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and is therefore considered anti-aging. This light and golden oil is also high in vitamin A which is a natural anti-oxidant and like vitamin E helps regenerate the skin cells.
- Using clean fingertips, apply a small amount of the cream to the face and eye area.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Massage in.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Eye & Face Cream is packaged in a glass jar with an aluminium lid.