Heavenly Organics – Facial Oil – Lavender
Heavenly Organics – Facial Oil – Lavender. This delicate yet incredibly healing facial oil will not only be moisturising for the face but comes with many healing benefits too. This is an ideal oil for people with skin conditions such as eczema, acne and spots. Beautifully scented with the soothing aroma of lavender. The blend of skin loving sunflower seed and jojoba oils as the key moisturising ingredients means this facial oil is naturally abundant in antioxidant vitamins A & E. With only the equivalent to a few drops of oil required per application, you will find that this facial oil will last you a long time.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*
- Geraniol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Sunflower Seed Oil is non-comedogenic and therefore does not clog the pores (which can create break-outs). Anti-oxidant rich sunflower seed oil helps neutralise free radicals which can damage our skin cells. Helping promote cell regeneration, this wonder oil is anti-inflammatory and is therefore ideal for many a skin condition where the skin becomes inflamed. The vitamin E that is naturally abundant in sunflower seed oil helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and is therefore considered anti-aging. This light and golden oil is also high in vitamin A which is a natural anti-oxidant and like vitamin E helps regenerate the skin cells.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids which are essential components of the skin’s barrier. This barrier protects on the skin’s surface and combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of the vitamin E, allows the skin to heal and regenerate its cells. It also acts as a humectant, meaning it works to retain moisture in the skin. Rich in antioxidants and with high anti-bacterial properties, jojoba oil is excellent in promoting skin health and combatting the ageing process and of course fighting skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Lavender Essential Oil has been added to make this an incredibly beneficial yet also beautifully scented oil. The lavender flower is yet another of nature’s wonders with its healing benefits being seemingly endless. It is a naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil so works to soothe the skin whilst also helping to rid the skin of acne, spots and blemishes and heal within. This also renders lavender oil excellent for acne, scarring, soothing and calming itchy skin, or indeed skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is excellent on sunburnt skin and equally so for oily skin. It even acts as an insect repellent.
- Place a few drops onto clean hands.
- Massage in to your face.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Facial Oil is packaged in a glass bottle with an aluminium lid.