Heavenly Organics – Facial Oil – Orange & Grapefruit
Heavenly Organics – Facial Oil – Orange & Grapefruit. This zesty, uplifting, light yet beautifully moisturising facial oil will leave your face feeling amazingly soft and nourished. Scented with a the zesty aromas of orange and grapefruit essential oils. The blend of skin loving sunflower seed and jojoba oils as the key moisturising ingredients means this facial oil is naturally abundant in antioxidant vitamins A & E. This light blend will absorb into the skin quickly without any oily residue. With only the equivalent to a few drops of oil required per application, you will find that this facial oil will last you a long time.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Essential Oil*
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Essential Oil*
- Citral+, Citronellol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Sunflower Seed Oil is non-comedogenic and therefore does not clog the pores (which can create break-outs). Anti-oxidant rich sunflower seed oil helps neutralise free radicals which can damage our skin cells. Helping promote cell regeneration, this wonder oil is anti-inflammatory and is therefore ideal for many a skin condition where the skin becomes inflamed. The vitamin E that is naturally abundant in sunflower seed oil helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and is therefore considered anti-aging. This light and golden oil is also high in vitamin A which is a natural anti-oxidant and like vitamin E helps regenerate the skin cells.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids which are essential components of the skin’s barrier. This barrier protects on the skin’s surface and combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of the vitamin E, allows the skin to heal and regenerate its cells. It also acts as a humectant, meaning it works to retain moisture in the skin. Rich in antioxidants and with high anti-bacterial properties, jojoba oil is excellent in promoting skin health and combatting the ageing process and of course fighting skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Orange Essential Oil boosts the mood and is an anti-depressant and even an aphrodisiac. It is excellent for the skin with its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties making it ideal for acne, dermatitis and uncomfortable skin conditions. It even aids the reduction of dark spots, thanks to the vitamin C content. Orange essential oil promotes circulation whilst simultaneously reducing enlarged pores and firming the skin.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil is mentally uplifting & stimulating citrus oil that is anti-oxidant, antiseptic and anti-microbial which makes it perfect for cleansing the skin. With its anti-viral properties, it boosts the lymphatic system so can help with freeing the body of toxins. Oily skin can benefit from grapefruit as it helps reduce the overproduction of sebum. Excess sebum is oily skin. By aiding the skin to regenerate, grapefruit can help maintain youthful and glowing skin.
- Place a few drops onto clean hands.
- Massage in to your face.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Facial Oil is packaged in a glass bottle with an aluminium lid.