Heavenly Organics – Foot Balm – Lavender & Tea Tree
Heavenly Organics – Foot Balm – Lavender & Tea Tree. This soothing and refreshing foot balm is just what your feet need when you’ve been on your feet all day. Made with a beautiful blend of organic cocoa and shea butter to deeply and intensively moisturise your feet. Also with the addition of soothing and healing organic lavender and tea tree essential oil. This foot balm will last you a long time too as you only need to use a small amount per application, allowing the balm to slowly melt in contact with the warmth of your skin.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
- Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract Essential Oil*
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract Essential Oil*
- Geraniol+, Linalool+, Limonene+
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Cocoa Butter is used as a main ingredient due to its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. Anti-oxidant rich, free radical fighting & anti-aging vitamin E, cocoa butter is rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Lavender Essential Oil is ideal for the feet, especially after you’ve been on them all day long. Lavender will soothe tired and aching feet with its anti-inflammatory properties, leaving you feeling truly relaxed. It also comes with antibacterial properties too which makes it ideal for your feet.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil combines perfectly with lavender to compliment one another. Tea tree is antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antiviral. It really does cover all bases and combined with lavender oil, this foot balm will soothe, soften and revive your feet.
- You can rub the balm straight onto you feet and massage in.
- Alternatively you can rub the balm over your hands then apply it to your feet and massage in.
- This Foot Balm is packaged in an aluminium tin.