Heavenly Organics – Foot Cream – Lavender & Tea Tree
Heavenly Organics – Foot Cream – Lavender & Tea Tree. This foot cream has a soft and creamy texture containing extra virgin olive oil blended with shea butter and lavender & tea tree essential oils. It will leave your feet feeling soft and deeply moisturised, revived and refreshed. Simply scoop a small amount out of the jar, apply to your feet and massage in. Made with only 100% organic and vegan ingredients.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Extra Virgin Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil*
- Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract Essential Oil*
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Essential Oil*
- Geraniol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Olive Oil contains at least four different types of antioxidant: vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytosterols and avenasterol to help maintain a healthy body. The antioxidants in olive oil work by neutralising damaging free radicals that can lead to skin aging and skin cancer. Chlorophyll is also present in olive oil – a photosynthetic pigment found in plants and algae – the life-giving part of the plant. It is an anti-aging substance that promotes the healing of skin conditions and wounds.
- Lavender Essential Oil is ideal for the feet, especially after you’ve been on them all day long. Lavender will soothe tired and aching feet with its anti-inflammatory properties, leaving you feeling truly relaxed. It also comes with antibacterial properties too which makes it ideal for your feet.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil combines perfectly with lavender to compliment one another. Tea tree is antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antiviral. It really does cover all bases and combined with lavender oil, this foot balm will soothe, soften and revive your feet.
- Using clean hands, take a small scoop out of the jar.
- Gently massage in to your feet.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Foot Cream is packaged in a glass jar with an aluminium lid.