Heavenly Organics – Foot Scrub & Soak – Peppermint
Heavenly Organics – Foot Scrub & Soak – Peppermint. This is a refreshing, uplifting, reviving, exfoliating, softening foot scrub and soak. Scrub your feet with the salt and butter blend to exfoliate and soften the skin, then relax back with your feet soaking in warm water to allow the Epsom salts to perform another function: healing. The shea butter and olive oil will deeply condition and moisturise your feet whilst the peppermint essential oil will revive, restore and freshen them.
Epsom salts are a magnesium sulphate compound that has been used for centuries to heal and relieve pain. Magnesium deficiency is the cause of so many ailments so soaking in Epsom salts can help restore that balance. These incredible salts also help to enable the body to detoxify and sedate the nervous system and remove odour. Being anti-inflammatory with it’s ability to help muscles relax, Epsom salts are known to aid pain relief too. It is even said that these special salts help stabilise moods, relieve stress depression and anxiety.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Epsom Salts Magnesium Sulphate
- Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Extra Virgin Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil*
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract Essential Oil*
- Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Olive Oil contains at least four different types of antioxidant: vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytosterols and avenasterol to help maintain a healthy body. The antioxidants in olive oil work by neutralising damaging free radicals that can lead to skin aging and skin cancer. Chlorophyll is also present in olive oil – a photosynthetic pigment found in plants and algae – the life-giving part of the plant. It is an anti-aging substance that promotes the healing of skin conditions and wounds.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is an analgesic, meaning it has pain killing properties. The menthol naturally within peppermint is a refrigerant. This provides a cooling sensation that is activated by the cold sensors within the skin. This is what makes peppermint so refreshing for the feet. Peppermint helps improve circulation too and is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and reviving too. So peppermint is ideal to soothe painful, tired and aching feet and revive them leaving them feel refreshed.
- Take a generous pinch of the scrub and massage into dry feet.
- Then soak feet in a bowl of warm water for approximately 10 to allow your feet to absorb the healing benefits of the Epsom Salts.
- Pat skin dry.
- For external use only.
- Not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on damaged or broken skin.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Foot Scrub & Soak is packaged in an aluminium tin.