Heavenly Organics – Hand Balm – Lavender
Heavenly Organics – Hand Balm – Lavender. This hand balm is soothing, calming, nourishing and intensively moisturising. It is made with a beautiful blend of 100% organic cocoa butter, shea butter and lavender essential oil. Packaged in a small and refillable tin making it easy to carry around with you wherever you go and it being a solid hand cream bar there’s no need to worry about leaking lotions! This hand balm will last you a long time too as you only need to use a small amount per application, allowing the balm to slowly melt in contact with the warmth of your skin.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
- Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract Essential Oil*
- Geraniol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Cocoa Butter is used as a main ingredient due to its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. Anti-oxidant rich, free radical fighting & anti-aging vitamin E, cocoa butter is rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Lavender Essential Oil is excellent for acne, scarring, soothing and calming itchy skin, or indeed skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is excellent on sunburnt skin and equally so for oily skin. Lavender even acts as an insect repellent. The list of lavender’s benefits really does go on and it is not only good for the skin but mind and other ailments.
- Take the balm out of the tin and rub it over your hands as you would a bar of soap (but on dry hands).
- Once you have a sheen of balm in your hands massage it in.
- Store in a cool place. This balm will melt in hot temperatures.
- This Hand Balm is packaged in an aluminium tin.