Heavenly Organics – Hand & Body Cream – Cedarwood
Heavenly Organics – Hand & Body Cream – Cedarwood. This woody and clean scented cream will give your skin the moisturising it needs with its soft, rich texture. It is easy to apply and a little goes a long way. Made with organic extra virgin olive oil and shea butter, this cream will leave you and your skin feeling incredibly soft and deeply moisturised. Also containing fresh and woody cedarwood essential oil, this cream will leave your skin feeling soft and deeply moisturised. Not only this but the cedarwood essential oil provides many healing benefits.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Extra Virgin Olea Euroopaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Essential Oil*
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Olive Oil contains at least four different types of antioxidant: vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytosterols and avenasterol to help maintain a healthy body. The antioxidants in olive oil work by neutralising damaging free radicals that can lead to skin aging and skin cancer. Chlorophyll is also present in olive oil – a photosynthetic pigment found in plants and algae – the life-giving part of the plant. It is an anti-aging substance that promotes the healing of skin conditions and wounds.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is naturally antiseptic, antimicrobial and antifungal and an astringent. This combination renders is ideal for skin conditions such as eczema and spot prone skin. Abundant in anti-inflammatory compounds, cedarwood is excellent for easing aches, pains and general stiffness. If you’re having trouble sleeping, then cedarwood can come to the rescue with its ability to relax and sedate the body.
- Using clean hands, scoop a small amount of the cream out of the jar.
- Gently massage in to your hands & body where required.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Hand & Body is packaged in a glass jar with an aluminium lid.