Heavenly Organics – Hand & Body Cream – Orange & Lime
Heavenly Organics – Hand & Body Cream – Orange & Lime. This is an uplifting, zesty & refreshing cream for your hands and body. It has a luxurious feel, is easy to apply and a little goes a long way. Made with organic extra virgin olive oil and shea butter, this cream will leave you and your skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated. Also blended with orange and lime essential oils, this cream will leave your skin feeling soft and deeply moisturised and your senses alive!
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Extra Virgin Olea Euroopaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Tree Butter*
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Essential Oil*
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Essential Oil*
- Citral+, Geraniol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Occurring Naturally in Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains naturally occurring vitamins A, E & F, helping to maintain optimum skin health. Improving elasticity and abundant in fatty acids that help with collagen production, to help maintain youthful skin and with its mild SPF (thought to range from 4-6 SPF, naturally), anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce skin irritation shea butter is a true skin healer. Shea butter not only works on the surface of the skin, creating a protective barrier but it also penetrates deeply into the dermal layers of the skin to heal within. With a creamy texture it is a delight to apply to the skin.
- Olive oil contains at least four different types of antioxidant: vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytosterols and avenasterol to help maintain a healthy body. The antioxidants in olive oil work by neutralising damaging free radicals that can lead to skin aging and skin cancer. Chlorophyll is also present in olive oil – a photosynthetic pigment found in plants and algae – the life-giving part of the plant. It is an anti-aging substance that promotes the healing of skin conditions and wounds.
- Orange essential oil boosts the mood and is an anti-depressant and even an aphrodisiac. It is excellent for the skin with its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties making it ideal for acne, dermatitis and uncomfortable skin conditions. It even aids the reduction of dark spots, thanks to the vitamin C content. Orange essential oil promotes circulation whilst simultaneously reducing enlarged pores and firming the skin.
- Lime essential oil does not only emit the most heady and uplifting scents, it also has wide ranging benefits for the skin: antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial and a disinfectant – we adore this oil. The oil we use is produced from steam distillation as opposed to cold pressing and is therefore not phototoxic and doesn’t cause photosensitive reactions in the skin.
- Using clean hands, scoop a small amount of the cream out of the jar.
- Gently massage in to your hands & body where required.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Hand & Body is packaged in a glass jar with an aluminium lid.