Heavenly Organics – Shaving Oil – Tea Tree & Mint
Heavenly Organics – Shaving Oil – Tea Tree & Mint. If you love a fresh, clean smell combined with nourishment for your skin, post shave then look no further. This is a light oil that won’t clog up your razor. The base oil is grapeseed oil, which is a light but wonderfully moisturising oil. Therefore making it perfect for a smooth shave that won’t clog up your razor or your pores. Also the tea tree oil will help acne or spot-prone skin.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Palm Oil
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract*
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*
- Camohene+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic Ingredients +Occurring Naturally in Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Tea Tree Essential Oil has been used for centuries to clean wounds and treat a wide variety of skin conditions. It is added to this shaving oil to give those extra benefits whilst this oil is moisturising your skin. Tea Tree is a popular go to choice of oil for those prone to spots due to its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and even antifungal properties. Tea Tree will cleanse the skin, help eradicate any infection, calm inflammation and heal, making it ideal for spot prone skin.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is an analgesic, meaning it has pain killing properties. The menthol naturally within peppermint is a refrigerant. This provides a cooling sensation that is activated by the cold sensors within the skin. This is what makes peppermint so refreshing for the face. Peppermint helps improve circulation too and is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and reviving too.
- Wet the area of your face or body that you wish to shave.
- Apply a small amount of oil.
- Massage in, shave, rinse and pat skin dry.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- This Shaving Oil is packaged in a glass bottle with an aluminium lid.