Loop Loop – Plantable Seed Card – Merry Chris-Moose
This Christmas card is for life, not just for Christmas! This lovely Loop Loop – Plantable Seed Card – Merry Chris-Moose is made from 100% recycled cotton and is embedded with Rudbeckia flower seeds. Once your loved one has enjoyed the lovely message you have sent them, they can plant the card afterwards to grow a patch of wildflowers! It’s good for us and it’s great for the bees too.
Let’s start a wildflower revolution!
The image is drawn with black ink and painted by Sophie with watercolours and altered using photoshop to create bright illustrations. Grown best in spring, full instructions are on the back of the card.
- Made from 100% recycled cotton
- Embedded with Rudbeckia flower seeds
- Great for the bees
- Cards are blank inside
- Brown recycled paper envelope
- Designed in Brighton, printed in England
- Size (folded): A6 – 148 x 105 mm (5.8 x 4.1 inches)
- Soak the card in water and cover with a thin layer of well composted soil.
- Plant inside in Spring in a warm, light place and keep the card moist until seeds have germinated.
- Once the seeds are established transplant outside to a sunny spot.
- The card is made from 100% recycled cotton.
- The envelope is made from brown recycled paper.