Loop Loop – Plantable Seed Card – Thank You
This lovely Loop Loop – Plantable Seed Card – Thank You is made from 100% recycled materials and embedded with 11 varieties of British perennial wildflowers and grass seed. Once your loved one has enjoyed the lovely message you have sent them, they can plant the card afterwards to grow a patch of wildflowers! It’s good for us and it’s great for the bees too.
Let’s start a wildflower revolution!
The image is drawn with black ink and painted by Sophie with watercolours and altered using photoshop to create bright illustrations. Grown best in spring, full instructions are on the back of the card.
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Embedded with 11 varieties of British perennial wildflowers & grass seed
- Great for the bees
- Cards are blank inside
- Brown recycled paper envelope
- Designed in Brighton, printed in England
- Size (folded): A6 – 148 x 105 mm (5.8 x 4.1 inches)
- Soak the card in water and cover with a thin layer of well composted soil.
- Plant inside in Spring in a warm, light place and keep the card moist until seeds have germinated.
- Once the seeds are established transplant outside to a sunny spot.
- The card is made from 100% recycled materials.
- The envelope is made from brown recycled paper.