Nathalie Bond – Body Scrub – Revive
Nathalie Bond – Body Scrub – Revive. This refreshing body scrub will help to exfoliate, smooth, soften and refresh the skin. The Himalayan pink salts gently sweep away dead skin cells while coconut oil and shea butter nourish and hydrate. The essential oils of peppermint and eucalyptus cool and refreshing. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- 100% Natural and 25% Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Sheffield
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salts)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil
- Limonene+, Linalool+.
*Organic Ingredients +Natural Component of Essential Oils
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter contains vitamins A and E and has excellent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It is recommended that you use this body scrub once or twice a week.
- Take a small amount and gently massage it onto damp skin in circular movements.
- Once finished wash of any excess scrub in the shower or bath.
- Once opened use within six months and put the lid back on the jar when not in use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use on broken skin. Keep out of the reach of children.
- May leave bathtub or shower slippery, please be careful.
NOTE: During shipping your scrub will harden in cold temperatures and melt in hot temperatures. That is normal. Before use, allow it to sit at room temperature for a few hours. After opening, mix scrub with a scoop or spoon before use.
- This Body Scrub comes in a glass jar with an aluminium lid.