Nathalie Bond – Skin Balm – Gentle
Nathalie Bond – Skin Balm – Gentle. This rich and nourishing balm is unscented with no essentials oils. A blend of moisture replenishing botanicals designed to soften, nourish, cleanse and soothe melt into the skin. It is a gentle and effective moisturiser for the whole family. Moisturise and brighten dry and dull patches. Soothe itchy or irritated skin. Hydrate and soften dry skin like elbows and the soles of your feet.
This unscented balm is recommended if you have sensitive skin or want something that will be safe to use on the kids. Also great during pregnancy as a bump balm and nipple balm for breastfeeding mums. It helps sooth itchy skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Cruelty free
- 100% Natural and 86% Organic Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Handmade in Sheffield
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*
- Cera Flava (Beeswax)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower*
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Organic Calendula Oil is renowned for its calming and soothing properties on the skin. It contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 Vitamin E and Salicylic Acid.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax and is one of the most important oils in skincare. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum. It has a natural SPF of 5 and penetrates the skin rapidly leaving a soft non-sticky feel.
- Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin.
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil is light in texture and easily absorbed into the skin and is one of the best oils for sensitive skins, as it may help calm irritation and inflammation. Apricot kernel oil is also rich in vitamins including A, E and B.
- With clean fingertips, massage a very small amount of balm gently into the skin.
- The balm can be applied as often as required and is suitable for use anywhere on the body.
- Once opened please use within six months.
- Please keep out of the reach of children.
- Because this product contains essential oils we recommend testing it on a small area of skin first.
- This Skin Balm is packaged in 60ml glass jar with an aluminium lid.