PHB 100% Pure Organic Lipstick
Treat your lips to a burst of 100% natural colour with PHB 100% Pure Organic Lipstick. Keep lips hydrated and luscious using our non-toxic lip colours. From bold to barely-there, we have the most flattering shades for all skin tones.
Handmade with anti-aging oils and rich organic butters, our lipsticks are creamy and long lasting. Infused with pure mineral pigments that provide rich colour and deep texture. 100%, Vegan, cruelty free & gluten free.
Made with Fair Trade Shea Butter and Jojoba oil to deeply moisturise and soften lips. Organic Rosehip Oil and Vitamin E keep lips looking youthful by preventing collagen destruction whilst also helping to repair dryness.
- Cranberry: Warm burnt red with pink undertones.
- Petal: Natural looking dusky rose pink. Compliments all skin tones & warms the complexion.
- Plum: A deep plum. Perfect for evening. Looks great on tanned skin.
- Raspberry: A warming raspberry pink shade that compliments all skin tones.
- 100% Natural / 74% Organic Ingredients
- Rich, creamy and long lasting colour
- Colour doesn’t bleed
- Shea Butter moisturises and protects lips
- Anti-aging Rosehip keeps lips youthful
- Free from carmine & petrochemicals
- Buildable colour – sheer or intense
- Great for sensitive skin
- Vegan, Cruelty Free and Halal Certified
- Free from nano particles, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, formaldehyde, mineral oils, fillers, gluten, fragrance, preservatives & GM ingredients.
*Ricinus Communis (Organic Castorbean Oil), *Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip Oil), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba Oil), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter), *Limnanthes Alba (Organic Meadow Foam), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax), Mica, Iron Oxides, Tocopherol, *Citrus Tangerina (Organic Tangerine Oil). *Organic Ingredients. Occurs naturally: Limonene, Linalool.
- Apply lipstick to fill and shape the lip area.
- The fabulous formulation allows you to control your colour intensity. Apply lightly for more subtle effect, or build up to a more intense colour.
- Tip: Apply a light dusting of foundation to lips first. It will enhance the true colour of the lipstick, prevent bleed and help it to last even longer.
- Tip: Looking for Matte Lip Colours? Try PHB Lip Crayons