Pura Cosmetics – Lip Balm – Fruits of the Forest
Pura Cosmetics – Lip Balm – Fruits of the Forest. Experience a berry explosion with this swirly blend of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries as they hydrate your lips.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural Ingredients
- Plastic Free Packaging
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Palm oil
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- NO Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- NO EDTA
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
- Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera)
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao)
- Mango Butter (Mangifera Indica)
- Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera)
- Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
- Flavouring Oil (Extract Flavour)
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturiser which is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Shea Butter Its natural concentration of vitamins and fatty acids make it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for the skin.
- Candelilla Wax thickens, emulsifies and adds texture. Creating a creamy consistency for smooth application.
- Pura Cosmetics care about our planet so they try to keep packaging to a minimum.
- Their lip balm comes a recyclable aluminium tin.
- This lip balm is available in a 15ml tin.