Purity Natural Beauty – Coffee Body Scrub
Purity Natural Beauty – Coffee Body Scrub combines rich coffee beans and extracts with skin boosting coconut oil, that leaves the skin looking and feeling fabulous. Coffee is full of antioxidants that can prevent premature ageing. Also the roasted ground beans are a great natural exfoliant that leaves the skin silky smooth while minimising the appearance of cellulite. Plus it smells wonderful too.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Quality Natural Ingredients
- Organic Ingredients
- Reduce the appearance and texture of stretchmarks and scars
- Leaves skin super smooth, hydrated and moisturised
- Prevent scars and stretchmarks
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite, acne, eczema, and skin blemishes
- Even skin tone
- Plantable outer packaging – that turns into flowers and plants
- Recyclable packaging, no plastic
- Made in the UK
- NO Preservatives
- NO Parabens or Sulphates
- NO unnecessary chemicals
- NO fillers or petrochemicals
- NO plastic microbeads
- Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Bean Powder
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Potassium Oleate & Potassium Cocoate & Glycerin & Potassium Citrate & Citric Acid
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract
- Coffea Arabica (Roasted Coffee) Seed Oil
- Coffea Robusta (Green Coffee) Seed Oil
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Coffee extract (caffeine) Stimulates and boosts cell renewal, circulation and blood flow, toning and firming the skin from the inside.
- Massage onto wet skin all over your body.
- Concentrate on the problem areas such as the buttocks, thighs and inner arms.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
- Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid – Contains EPE liner
- Plantable outer packaging. Plant in soil and packaging composts away, sprouting into flowers and plants
- This body scrub comes in a 100ml jar
- Why not use it with the Naturally Naked. Co – Cleansing Mitt
- This jar comes with a plantable outer packaging. It is handmade using cotton fibres from discarded industrial processes and embedded with seeds during the production process.
- All seeds used are rich in nectar and pollen, which is especially good for bees, butterflies and pollinating insects.
- To plant – Cover the packaging in water and soak overnight. Then plant under a thin layer of soil and water daily. Plants should sprout within 7-10 days.