Purity Natural Beauty – Nipple Cream
Purity Natural Beauty – Nipple Cream is perfect for mum and baby. With its gentle formula it glides easily onto the skin, absorbing quickly with no need to rub in to avoid extra pressure to your nipples. It will help to relieve sore, dry and cracked nipples. This cream is safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and there is no need to remove before breastfeeding
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Quality Natural Ingredients
- Organic Ingredients
- Plantable outer packaging – that turns into flowers and plants
- Scent Free & Lanolin Free
- Recyclable packaging, no plastic
- Made in the UK
- NO Preservatives
- NO Parabens or Sulphates
- NO unnecessary chemicals
- NO fillers or petrochemicals
- NO plastic microbeads
- Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Olea Europaea (Olive Oil)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Oil)
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Prunus Domestica (Plum Kernel Oil)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula Infusion)
- Avena Sativa Kernel Meal (Oat Lipid Extract)
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry Extract)
BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS:
- Calendula Flower extract is an anti-bacterial and wound healing agent, to quickly soothe and relieve skin.
- Oat Lipid Extract is an anti-itch and anti-inflammatory agent to prevent scratching and irritation while your skin heals.
- Coconut Oil & Shea Butter help to lock in moisture and nourish the skin preventing further dryness and cracking.
- Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial ingredient to enhance skin wound repair and prevent infection. Has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
- Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid – Contains EPE liner
- Plantable outer packaging. Plant in soil and packaging composts away, sprouting into flowers and plants
- This cream comes in a 30ml glass jar
- This jar comes with a plantable outer packaging. It is handmade using cotton fibres from discarded industrial processes and embedded with seeds during the production process.
- All seeds used are rich in nectar and pollen, which is especially good for bees, butterflies and pollinating insects.
- To plant – Cover the packaging in water and soak overnight. Then plant under a thin layer of soil and water daily. Plants should sprout within 7-10 days.