Purity Natural Beauty – Pink Clay Regeneration Mask 50ml
Purity Natural Beauty – Pink Clay Regeneration Mask 50ml. This is a creamy pink clay mask that will absorb excess oil and dirt while actively encouraging skin cell exfoliation and renewal. Your skin is left looking brighter and feeling refreshed. Purity Pink Clay is rich in Silica, which helps to improve skin elasticity and cell renewal for supple, younger looking skin.
Also available in a small 30ml sample size jar.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Quality Natural Ingredients
- Organic Ingredients
- Detoxify and brighten
- Draw out pore-blocking impurities
- Pore minimiser
- With Hyaluronic acid to reduce wrinkles and boosts skin moisturisation
- Plantable outer packaging – that turns into flowers and plants
- Recyclable packaging, no plastic
- Made in the UK
- NO Preservatives
- NO Parabens or Sulphates
- NO unnecessary chemicals
- NO fillers or petrochemicals
- NO plastic microbeads
- Green Illite Clay
- Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF)
- Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower oil)
- Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Oil)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid)
- Hydrolyzed Silk
- Stearic Acid
- Zinc Oxide
- Xanthan Gum
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry extract)
Extract, Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Litsea Cubeba, Jasminum Officinale, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Pink Clay is rich in Silica, which helps to improve skin elasticity and cell renewal for supple, younger looking skin. It extracts pollutants and impurities from your skin. Also it helps reduce inflammation caused by acne and eczema
- Apply generously to a cleansed face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave for up to 10 minutes (the mask does not dry out).
- Wipe away gently using a clean damp cloth.
- Rinse face with warm water and pat dry.
- Why no try washing it off with Naturally Naked. Co – Facecloth
- Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid – Contains EPE liner
- Plantable outer packaging. Plant in soil and packaging composts away, sprouting into flowers and plants
- This mask comes in a 50ml glass jar
- This jar comes with a plantable outer packaging. It is handmade using cotton fibres from discarded industrial processes and embedded with seeds during the production process.
- All seeds used are rich in nectar and pollen, which is especially good for bees, butterflies and pollinating insects.
- To plant – Cover the packaging in water and soak overnight. Then plant under a thin layer of soil and water daily. Plants should sprout within 7-10 days.