Purity Natural Beauty – Radiance Eye Gel
Purity Natural Beauty – Radiance Eye Gel is formulated with Arnica Oil a proven herbal medicine with powerful anti-inflammatory properties. This helps reduce swelling, combating tired, puffy eyes for a fresher and more revived complexion. So whether you have dark circles and puffy eyes from lack of sleep or hormones, this eye gel will help.
Our anti-oxidant rich formula inhibits collagenase, the enzyme that breaks down collagen, and so the gel is effective at preventing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. The combination of marine collagen and natural fruit extracts will leave the delicate eye area looking brighter and rejuvenated.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Quality Natural Ingredients
- Organic Ingredients
- Opaque Clear Gel
- Reduce dark circles
- Reduce inflammation, puffiness and swelling around the eye area
- Brighten and rejuvenate eyes
- Hydrates and plumps to soften fine lines.
- Contains Marine collagen – derived from natural seaweed extract
- Plantable outer packaging – that turns into flowers and plants
- Recyclable packaging, no plastic
- Made in the UK
- NO Preservatives
- NO Parabens or Sulphates
- NO unnecessary chemicals
- NO fillers or petrochemicals
- NO plastic microbeads
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder (Aloe Vera)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Polysorbate 20
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil)
- Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil)
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea Extract)
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Arnica Oil)
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit Seed Oil)
- Pyrus Malus (Apple Extract)
- Hydrolyzed Collagen (Marine Collagen)
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamin K and antioxidants. It helps control capillary leakage, which causes dark and swollen eyes.
- Green Tea Extract The caffeine reduces swelling and tightens the skin around the eyes to reduce dark circles and puffiness.
- Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid – Contains EPE liner
- Plantable outer packaging. Plant in soil and packaging composts away, sprouting into flowers and plants
- This gel comes in a 15ml Jar
- This jar comes with a plantable outer packaging. It is handmade using cotton fibres from discarded industrial processes and embedded with seeds during the production process.
- All seeds used are rich in nectar and pollen, which is especially good for bees, butterflies and pollinating insects.
- To plant – Cover the packaging in water and soak overnight. Then plant under a thin layer of soil and water daily. Plants should sprout within 7-10 days.