The Loving Nature – Beard Balm – Unscented 15ml
The Loving Nature – Beard Balm – Unscented 15ml. This conditioning beard balm contains Shea Butter and Beeswax which are 100% natural moisture sealants. You should try to avoid synthetic sealants like petroleum jelly as this can irritate the skin and eventually damage your beard. Also containing Argan and Jojoba oils, which will moisturise the hair follicle, promote beard growth and prevent damage. This balm is formulated to eliminate flaky skin and promote thicker and healthier beard growth. Use it daily or as needed to help you grow a healthy and good looking beard. It it best to apply when your skin is warm and slightly moist, this way your hair and skin will absorb the natural goodness from the butter and oils.
All the conditioning power and hold you’d expect from our Premium Beard Balms in a scent-free version. For those with sensitive facial skin, we have haven’t used any essential oils and enriched this blend with the powerful antioxidant Vitamin E. Containing 100% natural ingredients and 90% certified organic ingredients.
- Cruelty Free
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable tins
- Made from natural and organic ingredients
- EU Registered and Certified
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Palm oil
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens or aluminium
- NO Phthalates
- NO Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- NO Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- NO EDTA
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Golden) Seed Oil*
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)*
- Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan Oil)*
- Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil) Seed Oil*
- Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E Oil)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (90% organic)
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Argan Oil is used as a skin moisturiser to hydrate and soften the skin. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids giving the facial skin a natural boost. Argan oil will also make your beard softer, silkier and shinier.
- Shea Butter helps alleviate dry skin, eczema and even psoriasis. It will moisturise, soften the hair follicles and fight beard dandruff and dermatitis. Also rich in vitamins and has anti-ageing properties.
- Beeswax will keep the hairs together and repel dirt, grime and moisture. Therefore, your beard will become manageable, shiny and healthier. That’s because the wax will increase volume and provide vital hold and style.
- Castor Oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation that promotes healthier beard growth.
- Jojoba Golden Oil gets easily absorbed to help cleanse, condition, and reduce facial skin irritations. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal helping to reduce acne, spots and blackheads. Its antibacterial properties will also help with beard dandruff.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant; therefore, combats free radical damage and promotes blood circulation. This will increase the oxygen intake in the hair follicles and enhance the production of new hair.
- The best time to apply the balm is when your skin is warm and slightly moist. So ideally just after a shower or washing your face.
- Gently comb your beard through to work out any possible tangles or knots.
- Next take out a small amount of balm with your fingertip or spatula, then rub between your palms to warm it up.
- Gently massage it into the skin beneath your beard from root to tip. As a result, you will nourish your facial hair straight at the roots.
- Brush the balm into your beard with a boar bristle beard brush to distribute the balm evenly through your beard
- Finally, comb through with a good quality beard comb to shape and style your beard the way you want it. This all-natural beard balm can be left in until you wash your beard.
- Use this premium beard balm within 12 months of opening and store it in a cool, dry place.
- The Loving Nature care about our planet so they try to keep packaging to a minimum and avoid plastics where possible.
- Their beard balm comes in an aluminium tin.
- When you have finished your balm, the handy tin can be washed out & re-used or recycled.