The Loving Nature – Beard Oil – Midnight Coffee 10ml
The Loving Nature – Beard Oil – Midnight Coffee 10ml. This Premium Coffee Beard Oil will help you maintain a healthy beard and will protect your skin by eliminating irritation and itching. Quickly soaked in by the skin to treat and calm under-beard skin and help eliminate beard dandruff. Made using only the highest quality ingredients that help revitalize and strengthen your beard. Containing 100% natural ingredients and 80% certified organic ingredients. Handmade in small batches and supplied in a glass bottle with pipette for fast and easy dispensing. The Loving Nature Beard Oil is suitable for all skin types.
Scent Description: smells like a fresh-brewed coffee and is extremely rich, complex and long-lasting.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Packaged in a recyclable bottle
- Made from natural and organic ingredients
- Blended with organic essential oils
- EU Registered and Certified
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Palm oil
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens or aluminium
- NO Phthalates
- NO Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- NO Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- NO EDTA
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba Golden) Oil*
- Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
- Coffea Arabica Seed (Coffee) Oil
*Certified Organic Ingredients (80% organic)
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Organic Argan Oil makes skin softer and protects against signs of ageing like wrinkles. It nourishes hair, repairing split ends, and increases hair’s healthy shine. This oil comes in very handy for stimulating growth and promoting beard thickness.
- Organic Jojoba Golden is similar to natural human oils and is easily absorbed by the skin. It cleanses, conditions, and also reduces skin irritations. It has natural healing properties, is anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal helping to reduce acne, spots and blackheads. Its antibacterial properties can help with flaky skin and beard dandruff (beard-druff).
- Organic Camellia Oil has strong regenerating, nourishing and renewing properties. It makes hair shiny, smooth and easy to style. It also protects hair from harmful sun radiation, tames unruly wisps and harnesses frizzy and static strands.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil keeps inflammation at bay, which particularly helps prevent in-grown hairs has been a natural remedy for conditions like psoriasis and eczema. It is packed with Vitamin A which helps healthy skin cell production.
- Grape Seed Oil is a very light oil with antioxidant properties and prevents the clogging of pores and the outbreak of acne. This oil is the key to promoting faster, healthier growth and helps with follicle inflammation, itchiness and irritated skin.
- Vitamin E is a very strong antioxidant. It helps combat free radical damage. It promotes blood circulation which in turn increases oxygen intake in the hair follicles that can enhance the production of new hair.
- Coffee Essential Oil smells like fresh coffee! Furthermore, the smell is deodorizing, stimulating and uplifting. It also has the ability to stimulate hair cell growth and counteract the suppression of hair growth.
- Apply 5-10 drops of The Loving Nature – Beard Oil – Midnight Coffee in your palm and rub your hands together..
- Massage gently into beard and skin.
- Finally, comb through with a beard comb.
- Use daily or as often as needed.
- Best applied immediately after a shower or on the slightly damp skin.
- If needed, please do a small 24-hour patch test for any reaction to any of the ingredients. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use within 12 months of opening. Store your premium beard oil in a cool, dry place always with the cap on.
- Use it in conjunction with The Loving Nature – Beard Balm – Midnight Coffee and a high-quality beard comb/bristle brush and you will achieve your ideal grooming routine.
- The Loving Nature care about our planet so they try to keep packaging to a minimum and avoid plastics where possible.
- Their beard oil comes in a glass bottle that can be recycled and a pipette.