The Loving Nature – Calendula Cream
The Loving Nature – Calendula Cream. This is a soothing, multi-purpose nourishing, protecting healing salve. It is a herbal cream helps heal scratches, cuts and injuries faster. It is also great to use as a cream for nappy rash, being ideal for sensitive baby skin. It can be used on the face and body for extra-dry or sensitive skin and is considered the best multi-purpose ointment. Also makes an excellent natural lip balm.
Calendula Salve is one of the best natural products to treat sunburn as the antioxidant-rich calendula flower has the ability to nourish and soothe sun-damaged skin.
In addition, this ointment is also a great tattoo ointment. Tattoo aftercare is extremely important, and our moisturising and nourishing herbal-infused olive oil will help soothe and heal your new body art.
Calendula healing salve is known all over the world to be great for skin ailments such as:
Acne, Burns, Chapped Lips & Thumbs, Eczema, Dermatitis, Fungal Infections, Athletes Foot, Diaper / Nappy Rash, Infant Erythema, Psoriasis, Rashes and Scrapes. Soothes and heals Stitches and Wounds, Insect bites, Rashes, Sunburn, Jock Itch, Spider veins, Varicose Veins, Leg Ulcers, Chilblains, Skin Irritation and Hemorrhoids. The list of Calendula uses is ever increasing.
- Cruelty Free
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable tins
- Made from natural and organic ingredients
- Blended with essential oils
- EU Registered and Certified
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Palm oil
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens or aluminium
- NO Phthalates
- NO Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- NO Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- NO EDTA
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- General Directions – more is not always better, therefore don’t apply a thick coat. In other words, your skin needs to breathe to heal properly, so you’re better off using a thin layer more often if the skin feels dehydrated. Always wash your hands before using the salve.
- For scrapes and skin irritations – cleanse the area with a mild soap, rinse & pat it dry. Then apply a light layer of our calendula cream to the affected area, three times a day or as needed.
- For dry skin/sensitive skin – apply calendula cream to your whole face or use it to target acne-prone areas once a day or more if needed.
- As a tattoo aftercare salve – all you need to do is to moisturise your skin and keep it clean. To help heal your new tattoo, a thin layer three times a day for approximately a week is recommended.
- The Loving Nature care about our planet so they try to keep packaging to a minimum and avoid plastics where possible.
- Their salve comes in a 30ml aluminium tin.
- When you have finished your salve, the handy tin can be washed out & re-used or recycled.