The Loving Nature – Natural Deodorant – For Sensitive Skin – Unscented 15ml
The Loving Nature – Natural Deodorant – For Sensitive Skin – Unscented 15ml. This is a handmade cream unscented deodorant that is formulated for sensitive skin. Containing 100% natural ingredients and 70% certified organic ingredients. It does not contain Sodium Bicarbonate which for some people can be a tricky ingredient. It is not an antiperspirant, therefore it does not prevent sweating which is essential for removing toxins. However, it helps eliminate body odour without blocking the pores.
Suitable for men, women and teenagers. This is a fragrance-free, non-irritating and effective natural deodorant.
Also available in a 60ml tin.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable tins
- Made from natural and organic ingredients
- Bicarbonate Free (non-irritating)
- Invisible after application – doesn’t stain clothes
- EU Registered and Certified
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Palm oil
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens, aluminium or carcinogens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- NO Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- NO EDTA
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil)*
- Manioc Starch (Tapioca)*
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
*Certified Organic Ingredients (70% organic)
Please Note: The Loving Nature use only Extra Virgin, Raw, Pure, Unrefined and Cold-Pressed Ingredients in our product, ensuring a high quality, nutrient-rich, authentic-to-nature product. Although this is a natural, unscented deodorant, you might pick up a slight characteristic scent of the base ingredients used in the formulation. For example a mild earthy, nutty aroma of the organic Shea Butter. This is absolutely normal for a fragrance-free but all-natural product.
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Magnesium Hydroxide creates an environment which suppresses bacterial growth. In addition, it fights the bacteria on the surface of the skin without affecting the dermis (the layer of skin containing the sweat glands, pores and hair follicles).
- Coconut Oil cools, nourishes and detoxifies. Also, it soothes and moisturises the skin and has antibacterial properties.
- Natural Diatomaceous Earth is highly antimicrobial and pH neutral, soothing the sensitive skin. In addition, Diatomaceous helps draw out moisture and to remove toxins.
- Vitamin E helps combat free radical damage and soothes skin irritations. It is both a nutrient and a strong antioxidant that helps to heal your skin.
- Tapioca is a natural moisture absorber helping to keep you dry and fresh.
- Shea Butter is anti-inflammatory, soothing and rich in vitamins. Renowned for its anti-ageing properties.
- Mango Butter is nourishing and contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Remove a small amount of The Loving Nature – Natural Deodorant – For Sensitive Skin – Unscented from the tin using a spatula or your fingers.
- Gently massage it into your armpits your armpits until absorbed into the skin.
- You can reapply during the day if you find it is necessary. After a few applications you’ll get to know exactly how often and how much you’ll need.
- If you suffer from sensitive skin or extra sensitivity after shaving please refrain from using it on those days.
- We recommend that you do not use it on broken, irritated skin or immediately after shaving.
- Use this natural organic deodorant cream within 12 months of opening and store it in a cool, dry place.
- The Loving Nature care about our planet so they try to keep packaging to a minimum and avoid plastics where possible.
- Their deodorant comes in an aluminium tin so there’s no product wasted like you get with plastic stick deodorants.
- When you have finished your deodorant, the handy tin can be washed out & re-used or recycled.
- Check out this blog to find out Why you should use a Natural Deodorant. It also explains about making the transition if you’ve not used a natural deodorant before.