The Loving Nature – Natural Deodorant – Original 15ml
The Loving Nature – Natural Deodorant – Original 15ml. This is a handmade cream deodorant that will target and effectively neutralise odour without using harmful chemicals or sweat blockers. Containing 100% natural ingredients and 72% certified organic ingredients. It is not an antiperspirant, therefore it does not prevent sweating which is essential for removing toxins. However, it helps eliminate body odour without blocking the pores.
Scent Description: fresh, sweet and sugary, sharp, spicy, nutty and warm with woody subnotes.
Also available in a 60ml tin.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable tins
- Made from natural and organic ingredients
- Blended with organic essential oils
- Invisible after application – doesn’t stain clothes
- EU Registered and Certified
- Handmade in Wales
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Palm oil
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens or aluminium
- NO Phthalates
- NO Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- NO Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- NO EDTA
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil)*
- Manioc Starch (Tapioca)*
- Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot)*
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
- Pure Essential Oils of Lavender, Tea Tree, Sage and Thieves (Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon and Rosemary)
- #Citral, #Citronellol, #Eugenol, #Geraniol, #Limonene, #Linalool
*Certified Organic Ingredients (72% organic) E.O = Essential Oil # Naturally occurring potential allergens
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Cocoa Butter is soothing and nourishing.
- Coconut Oil cools, nourishes and detoxifies. Also, it soothes and moisturises the skin and has antibacterial properties.
- Arrowroot and Tapioca Starch are natural moisture absorbers, helping to keep you dry and fresh.
- Sodium Bicarbonate is a valuable mineral. It balances your skin’s pH and also inhibits bacteria – the perfect natural deodorizer.
- Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties. It gets absorbed without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores.
- Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol) is both a nutrient and an antioxidant that helps to heal your skin.
- Remove a small amount of The Loving Nature – Natural Deodorant – Original from the tin using a spatula or your fingers.
- Gently massage it into your armpits your armpits until absorbed into the skin.
- You can reapply during the day if you find it is necessary. After a few applications you’ll get to know exactly how often and how much you’ll need.
- If you suffer from sensitive skin or extra sensitivity after shaving please refrain from using it on those days.
- We recommend that you do not use it on broken, irritated skin or immediately after shaving.
- Use this natural organic deodorant cream within 12 months of opening and store it in a cool, dry place.
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use. Please consider using The Loving Nature – Natural Deodorant – For Sensitive Skin – Unscented 15ml, specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- The Loving Nature care about our planet so they try to keep packaging to a minimum and avoid plastics where possible.
- Their deodorant comes in an aluminium tin so there’s no product wasted like you get with plastic stick deodorants.
- When you have finished your deodorant, the handy tin can be washed out & re-used or recycled.
- Check out this blog to find out Why you should use a Natural Deodorant. It also explains about making the transition if you’ve not used a natural deodorant before.