Your Nature – Natural Deodorant – Unscented
This 100% natural deodorant is handmade in Bristol. Using high quality ingredients it is free from toxins and aluminium. It will not block your sweat glands allowing your body to release toxins as nature intended. It is not an antiperspirant, therefore it does not prevent sweating which is essential for removing toxins.
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Allows your skin to breath naturally
- Recyclable packaging, no plastic
- Ideal for both women and men
- EU registered and certified
- Handcrafted in Bristol
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Palm oil
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- NO Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- NO EDTA
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)*
- Arrowroot Powder (Maranta Arundinacea)*
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Mango Butter (Mangifera Indica)
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)*
- Candelilla Wax (Candelilla Cera)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherois)
* Organic ingredients
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Candelilla Wax thickens, emulsifies and adds texture. Creating a creamy consistency for smooth application.
- Organic Coconut Oil. Virgin, unrefined, an excellent moisturiser which is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Organic Shea Butter. Its natural concentration of vitamins and fatty acids make it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for the skin.
- Mango Butter has a healing and nourishing action, whilst imparting a great moisture boost and stability.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder allows easy application to the skin’s surface, absorbing perspiration without greasy residue.
- Sodium Bicarbonate is valued for its ability to stabilise the skin’s natural pH balance whilst inhibiting bacteria for a deodorising effect.
- Push up on tube base to expose Your Nature – Natural Deodorant – Unscented.
- Hold the stick on your armpit to allow the warmth of your body to soften the deodorant for the best application.
- For external use only. Should any irritation occur discontinue use. Do not apply to broken skin.
- Your Nature care about our planet so they try to keep packaging to a minimum.
- Their deodorant comes a recyclable cardboard tube.
- This deodorant is available in a 70g tube.
- Check out this blog to find out Why you should use a Natural Deodorant. It also explains about making the transition if you’ve not used a natural deodorant before.