Zao Essence of Nature – Aloe Vera Mascara
Zao Essence of Nature – Aloe Vera Mascara. Mascara is the key item in your beauty kit, just a touch of mascara can work wonders! This Aloe Vera Mascara provides intense definition, volume and comfort. Its nourishing formula cares for your lashes whilst coating your lashes from root to tip with intense colour. Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high quality raw materials, this mascara reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes. Due to this mascara being of 100% natural origin and rich in organic aloe vera it is ideal for daily use. As well as being suitable for those who have sensitive eyes or wear contact lens.
Available in Black.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified
- Bamboo refillable packaging
- Made in Italy
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*
- Aqua (Water)
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Acacia Senegal Gum*
- Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate
- Glyceryl Behenate
- Sucrose Palmitate
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract*
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Sodium Levulinate
- Citric Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Anisate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
*Ingredients from Organic Farming **Processed from organic ingredients
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin and 51% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel is known for its soothing virtues. The aloe vera gel soothes and repairs the contous of the most fragile eyes.
- Acacia Gum is comes from the resin secreted by the Acacia tree of Senegal. It is used as an adhesive agent to improve the hold of Zao mascaras.
- Organic Carnauba Wax is secreted by the leaves of a palm tree native to Brazil. This wax is a film-forming agent that protects skin through the production of a continuous film and thus improves makeup durability.
- Start with the upper lashes. Hold the brush horizontally close to the root and move it up in a zigzag motion whilst you are looking down.
- Concentrate on the ends to enlarge the eye and on the centre to open up the eyes.
- Gently tap the eye lashes when applying mascara to the lower lashes, ensuring that you don’t overload them.
- If the brush has too much product on it, remove the excess with a tissue not on the edge of the tube.
Zao beauty tip: Some tips for a quick and easy beauty routine:
- Before you put on mascara, always make sure your eyelashes are dry and free of cream or oil, then dust them with powder. This preparation will ensure your mascara won’t smudge and will last even longer.
- Open the mascara gently and in one movement! Avoid pumping to keep the product on the brush, but make sure that you haven’t overloaded it.
- If you have a few drops of mascara on your skin after you’ve applied it, wait until it is dry, then gently wipe it off with a cotton swab.
- Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a bamboo pouch with drawstring, ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
- The innovative refillable system makes every product environmentally friendly and economical.
- It is really easy to replace your product by buying only the refill and keeping the bamboo packaging for infinite reuse. (refills will be available soon).