Zao Essence of Nature – Compact Powder
Zao Essence of Nature – Compact Powder. This organic powder sets, mattifies and balances the complexion for a smooth and silky finish. It melts naturally to the skin providing a uniform and shine free complexion. This is due to the micronized bamboo powder that is rich in silica. Compact powder is an essential in your makeup bag to maintain a shine-free, even complexion, thanks to its high capacity to absorb sebum (natural facial oils).
It is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin.
- 301 Ivory is invisible and suits fair complexions for whom added colour can look unnatural.
- 302 Pink Beige suits those with medium complexions and neutral undertones.
- 303 Apricot Beige suits those with medium complexions and warm undertones.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified
- Bamboo refillable packaging
- Made in Italy
- NO Talc or Nanoparticles
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*
- Zinc Stearate (RSPO palm oil derivative used only)
- Sesamum Indicum Oil Unsaponifiables*
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*
- Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*
- CI 77820 (Silver)
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
- Aqua (Water)
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract
- Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Extract
- Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder
- Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Extract
- MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
*Ingredients from Organic Farming.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin and 10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Organic Corn Starch is a vegetable support allowing a better adhesion of powder on the skin. It facilitates the dispersion of pigments and helps the consistency of the complexion on the skin.
- Bamboo Powder is a white substance extracted from the joints of bamboo. It remineralises, hydrates and participates in the regeneration of your skin thanks to its high silica content, while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
- Organic Macadamia Oil is ideal for sensitive and dry skin as it is restructuring, protective and soothing. It penetrates quickly without leaving a greasy film on the skin.
- Organic Cocoa Butter forms a barrier on the surface of the skin which helps to slow loss of water and maintain hydration. It has been used for centuries in Africa as a preventive care to provide suppleness to the skin and also in curative care against dryness.
- For a matt effect, apply the compact powder with a Face Brush in circular motions, starting from the centre to the contours of the face.
- To cover problem areas, use a sponge to apply the compact powder.
- In both cases, always choose the same shade to your skin tone and use the product immediately after moisturising.
ZAO Beauty Tip: Always remember to dust your eyes before applying mascara and eyeliner, to set your eye makeup and prevent it smudging after a long day.
- Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a bamboo pouch with drawstring, ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
- The innovative refillable system makes every product environmentally friendly and economical.
- It is really easy to replace your product by buying only the refill and keeping the bamboo packaging for infinite reuse. (refills will be available soon).