Zao Essence of Nature – Volume & Sheathing Mascara
Zao Essence of Nature – Volume & Sheathing Mascara. Mascara is the key item in your beauty kit, just a touch of mascara can work wonders! This Volume & Sheathing Mascara thickens the lashes giving them more volume to intensify the look. It strengthens the eyelashes due to the organic bamboo hydrosol which is rich in silica. The specific shape of the brush can thicken and curl eyelashes to enlarge the eye. Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high quality raw materials, this mascara reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes. Based on very mild organic avocado oil, it is perfectly adapted to sensitive eyes and to contact lens wearers. Also suitable for regular use.
Available in Cocoa.
- Cruelty free
- Vegan Friendly
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified
- Suitable for regular use, sensitive eyes and contact wearers
- Bamboo refillable packaging
- Made in Italy
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial fragrances and colours
- NO Animal derived ingredients
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- Phyllostachys Nigra Extract*
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**
- Glyceryl Rosinate
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sucrose Palmitate
- Aqua (Water)
- Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- Sodium Anisate
- Sodium Levulinate
- Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder
- Xanthan Gum
- CI 77820 (Silver)
- MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
*Ingredients from Organic Farming **Processed from organic ingredients
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin and 40% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Organic Bamboo Hydrosol is derived from the distillation of bamboo leaves. It’s beneficial for thin and weakened eyelashes because it repairs and strengthens.
- Acacia Gum is comes from the resin secreted by the Acacia tree of Senegal. It is used as an adhesive agent to improve the hold of Zao mascaras.
- Bamboo Powder is a white substance extracted from the joints of bamboo. It remineralises, hydrates and participates in the regeneration of your skin thanks to its high silica content, while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
- Start with the upper lashes. Hold the brush horizontally close to the root and move it up in a zigzag motion whilst you are looking down.
- Concentrate on the ends to enlarge the eye and on the centre to open up the eyes.
- Gently tap the eye lashes when applying mascara to the lower lashes, ensuring that you don’t overload them.
- If the brush has too much product on it, remove the excess with a tissue not on the edge of the tube.
Zao beauty tip: Some tips for a quick and easy beauty routine:
- Before you put on mascara, always make sure your eyelashes are dry and free of cream or oil, then dust them with powder. This preparation will ensure your mascara won’t smudge and will last even longer.
- Open the mascara gently and in one movement! Avoid pumping to keep the product on the brush, but make sure that you haven’t overloaded it.
- If you have a few drops of mascara on your skin after you’ve applied it, wait until it is dry, then gently wipe it off with a cotton swab.
- Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a bamboo pouch with drawstring, ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
- The innovative refillable system makes every product environmentally friendly and economical.
- It is really easy to replace your product by buying only the refill and keeping the bamboo packaging for infinite reuse. (refills will be available soon).